Monday, January 26, 2009

For Lack of Something Better to Say

It's funny how my blog-ability has dropped since I swore off declarations of Big Plans. I'm still conjuring up Big Plans in my head, but at least I'm keeping them to myself. I'm trying to break myself of the habit by breathing deeply and telling myself to focus on the task at hand. Plans are a good thing; Big Plans are a messy way to give myself a false sense of contol. Must learn patience...

I read this article this morning. I think it holds some good advice regarding Big Plans.

I also just came across this article, as well. I think it might possibly be the most awesome promotion ever hatched by a bike company. However, couldn't they ditch the cheerleaders (lame-o) and spend extra money on a "Sparkly Pink Bike Series" for the ladies?

Yeah...

I'm not sure how having cheerleaders is sexist but assuming all women want sparkly pink bikes is not. However, I'm sure if you gave any up-and-coming racer a free bike, pro race support, and paid his/her travel expenses, it would not matter what color the bike was.

No comments: